- Convert 433MHz RF Remote to App via WiFi
- Make 433MHz RF devices App remote controllable
- Support to add max. four 433MHz RF Remote/Curtain Switch/Alarm
- Support to control up to sixteen 433MHz RF devices
- Receive alarm push message from 433MHz PIR sensor, door &window alarm sensor
- Control 433MHz RF devices over Wi-Fi or mobile network
- ViVVi iOS and Android mobile
- Works perfectly with Amazon Alexa, Google Home
This RF Bridge 433 can convert most of the 433MHz RF Remotes into WiFi wireless. By adding the RF wireless Bridge to iOS/Android ViVVi App e WiFi wirelessly, you can add up to four 1-4 buttons 433MHz Wireless RF Remotes or 433MHz sensors to the RF Bridge device. After pairing the 433Mhz RF Remote buttons with 433Mhz RF controlled devices, you can directly control maximum 16 RF controlled devices on the App through WiFi/2/3/4G network.
It can be used for most of the 433MHz RF Remote controlled products, like RF controlled switch, RF controlled socket, RF controlled bulb, RF controlled door opener, etc.
Even more exciting is that it will work with 433MHz door magnetic sensor, 433MHz human body IR sensor, and more other 433MHz sensors to realize security alarm, and allowing you to DIY smart scenes. This model supports Amazon Alexa and Google Home voice control.
- The receiving supports fixed code 433 frequency, like PT2260, PT2262, PT2264, EV1527, etc.
- Not support to learn rolling code and dynamic code
- You can’t see device status changes in the App.
What’s new on Android & iOS 2.5.0 and higher versions?
- Scheduled/countdown timers are supported.
- iOS App supports to add this product.
- 433MHz RF curtain switch and RF alarm are supported.